Firmware upgrade instructions:
- Connect the instrument to the computer. Remember, the it has to be switched off.
- Run the Explorer or other software, which you use for copy of files.
- Copy the update file from the computer to the VA4_DISC.
- Use Safely remove hardware function and disconnect instrument from the computer.
- Switch-on the instrument to the Launcher screen.
- Push the Update button.
- Select the required update file from the list ( more than one version can be stored in instrument ). Press OK.
- The Launcher window is closed now. The procedure of update is described in the new command window.
- After the update the Launcher screen appears again.
WARNING! For route measurements is required DDS2007 version 2.2.5 or newer USE only update for your hardware version!!
Software installation instructions:
- Uninstall older DDS2007 version
- Database will not be erased!
- Install new version of DDS2007
- Hardware dongle MUST be installed to run DDS2007.
WARNING! If you are upgrading from DDS2007 ver 1.x on version 2 we recomend to read the following notes.
Program for transferring data from A3600 CF (Compact Flash) card.
Program for data transfer from on-line monitoring system A3600.
The A3600Setup program enables to set configuration
parameters of any A3600 system. Data communication exists between
A3600Setup and COM module (or NET module).
Program A4300Loader uploads new firmware to A4300 instrument series and includes also diagnostic tools.
File with .b4z extension contains firmware for instruments of A4300 series.
File with .b4f extension contains loader for instruments of A4300 series.
Description of extensions:
ap - analyser PRO
ap_dc - analyser PRO + data collector
ap_bal - analyser PRO + balancer
WARNING! After updating of loader 1.41 version and later the "No FW. Load new FW!" message appears.
The last FW module has been removed from the instrument memory and now it has to be updated again from PC.
WARNING! Save all data from your instrument to the DDS before start of upgrade from any previous version to version 03.20. Upgrade requests initialization of FLASH memory